Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 3, 2019

I’m not a Mama bear I’m more of a Mama cow like I’m pretty chill shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


You have always offered this I’m not a Mama bear I’m more of a Mama cow like I’m pretty chill but I’ll kick you in the face if you mess with my kids shirt. I thought I heard her wrong the young woman in the seat directly in front of me said something unexpected. The headlining band had just taken the stage, and the crowd was on their feet cheering wildly. Why would a stranger be apologizing to me? I wondered. This lovely human being was apologizing for her size for taking up space for being here. Although I felt like crying, I placed my hand on this young woman’s upper arm. It was wet from a mixture of sweat and raindrops. I rested my hand there, on the arm of someone’s beautiful daughter, and said what I hoped would liberate her for at least a couple hours.
I'm not a Mama bear I'm more of a Mama cow like I'm pretty chill V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not a Mama bear I’m more of a Mama cow like I’m pretty chill shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt