Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

I’m not spoiled I’m just loved protected and well taken care shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I love this. One exciting thing so I’m not spoiled I’m just loved protected and well taken care of by my husband thankful for him shirt. They come gently into each day. Both are HSP. God’s love here on earth. Whatever I do each day is a reflection of that love. I am going to try this approach with myself, now. Thanks for the reminder. Being a mother of a 2-year-old and a 4-month-old baby, I feel like I approach every situation as if I’m negotiating a hostage release or diffusing a bomb, but now I realize I’m just being gentle. I love my girls and I love them through their difficult mornings. This weekend I went away with some girlfriends, and some of them are having a rough time in life.
I'm not spoiled I'm just loved protected and well taken care V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not spoiled I’m just loved protected and well taken care shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt