Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 3, 2019

I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Walt Disney and GOT shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Such beautiful words, Rachel, and what a wonder I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Walt Disney and GOT shirt. I had one, too and people showed up when he got sick and they showed up when he died. But they disappeared during those hard in-between years. A reminder to show up and keep showing up. What a wonderful story. And so these folks had, very simply, the courage to be imperfect. They had the compassion to be kind to themselves first and then to others, because, as it turns out. I know I’ve told you this before. This post was always, still is & always be one of my favorites! I have said it to myself more times than I can even count.
I'm a simple woman I like Harry Potter Walt Disney and GOT V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Harry Potter Walt Disney and GOT shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt