Thứ Hai, 11 tháng 3, 2019

In every family there is a girl who’s obsessed with dinosaur shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


The more I see my daughter do things the way In every family there is a girl who’s obsessed with dinosaur I am that girl shirt and think it’s so wonderful, but not love it in myself? That’s hard to do, I know. But, I’m trying and that’s all I can do. Thank you for the beautiful reminder and for sharing the picture with us. We love you so much! I try every day to be more like you and Ashley. Where it is most needed. Might be messy but will be genuine. It is rough in a world where people sometimes just don’t have a filter. My girl got all fancy for the first day of school, first days are a big deal to her and she celebrates them with a special outfit, hair that she picks out herself.
In every family there is a girl who's obsessed with dinosaur V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: In every family there is a girl who’s obsessed with dinosaur shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt