Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Jesus don’t be a dick shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


When I took road trips with my family as a Jesus Don’t Be A Dick Funny T-Shirt for Men Size S-5XL at the department store, she always admired clean bathrooms. If the caretaker happened to be present, my mom would discreetly reach into her pocketbook and hand the person a small tip. I started doing it two years ago. My mother’s example came to me very late one night when I’d gotten off my delayed plane. The bathroom attendant was putting the barricade into position when I ran up and asked if I could please use the restroom. The woman crossed her arms and let out a sigh heard round-the-world.
Jesus don't be a dick Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jesus don’t be a dick shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt