Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

Motorcycle bike on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


That is an amazing piece of Motorcycle bike on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt! I love that your boys are Noticers. They are world changers! I am going to share it with my 5th-grade class. Please tell your son he is a published author now and he will be famous in my class now!  My six years old wrote this list for herself unprompted the other day. It resonated so much with me – and made me realize that a six-year-old can be smarter than most grownups. I’ve shared this before, but it’s become one of my new favorite pictures. I look at it daily. Just the sheer joy and light that comes from my daughter’s face is a reminder that this is what it’s all about! Nowhere special- shot at the Walmart parking lot. I love to pause in the middle of the mundane and appreciate God’s awesomeness!
Motorcycle bike on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Motorcycle bike on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt