Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Nurse you will always be my person shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I’m giving up the perfectly organized Greys Anatomy, You’re my person, greys anatomy shirt, the gift for women, nurse shirts, nurse gift, plus size clothing, best selling items. If I trip on a baby doll or step on a Lego or leave dishes in the sink, it’s just a sign of a life well lived. I’m giving up the need to explain myself. I have been working on this for a very long time, and I think I’m ready to give it up totally. If you would like to engage with me in a personal, supportive journey to release old, destructive habits & beliefs so healing shifts can happen in your life and in your relationships, please consider being part of my Soul Shift online course beginning in January.
Nurse you will always be my person V-neck T-shirt

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt