Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 3, 2019

Rainbow rocket spaceship shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I love doing this – noticing people and thanking NASA Shuttle Launch Into Rainbow Graphic T-Shirt! I used to live in Glasgow and wee Glesca women taught me always to throw a cheer thanks, driver! To the bus driver when alighting, even when it hadn’t been that smooth a ride! She can indeed tell a thing or two about how she often is invisible because she is ‘only’ the cleaning lady. People will sometimes smear feces on the walls, knowing full well she has to clean it but she ‘s got routine to it: bleach and a hose. I have learned from her and my dad to be grateful to those who serve us in this way. I will never pass by our local street sweepers without saying hi, acknowledging they are there, and thanking them for their work.
Rainbow rocket spaceship Sweater

Buy this shirt: Rainbow rocket spaceship shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt