Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 3, 2019

Shark bite people hail satan vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I believe this is another benefit of sharing our Shark Meme T-Shirt, I Bite People Shark, Hail satan Shark, responsible way. Not only does it model healthy coping skills for our children, but it gives them a chance to be empathetic. What a gift that will be to their friends, family members, and themselves in the future. Recently, I have shared a personal revelation with my daughters that have been really helpful. I realized that when I am anxious, I get mean and controlling. I am still a work-in-progress in this area, but my children know I am working on it. One of my triggers is getting lost. I quickly start to unravel and my heart begins to race. I see this opportunity as a gift, not as a burden, to see that her mother is human and how she might self-sooth in the future when finds herself unraveling.
Shark bite people hail satan vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Shark bite people hail satan vintage shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt