Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Texan or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


It is these cracks of light along our Kiss Me I’m Texan Shirt Or Drunk Or Whatever Shirts – Funny St Patricks Day Shirts. Who says we can’t feel joy in the midst of struggle? Oftentimes it seems my world is crumbling and this gives me hope that my daughter still feels my love. Thank you for reminding me that I am enough and I am love. Who says we can’t rise gloriously in the depths of sorrow? Just 10 minutes a day of unplugging and connecting. I didn’t realize how hard that would be and I failed today but this post gives me revised hope, I’m going to try again and again. I can’t wait to be on the other side where you are and be able to look back, one baby step, one tear and one connection at a time. Thank you.
St Patrick's day Kiss me I'm Texan or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Texan or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt