Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 3, 2019

The best thing about having a penis is sharing it with people who don’t shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Our world can change with such The best thing about having a penis is sharing it with people who don’t shirt. I really don’t think you could have responded with more packed into two words. Thank you for this. I feel rescued, I feel rescued from the pain of being an angry mother. I have learned self-care and compassion and it’s amazing. Today my daughter bumped her head on a cupboard, instead of being irritated and telling her she needs to be careful, she came to me and cried into my chest, I hugged and soothed her and it felt wonderful, I breathed in that feeling and felt so proud!


Buy this shirt: The best thing about having a penis is sharing it with people who don’t shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt