Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 4, 2019

Game of Thrones house Lannister unbowed winter is coming and fire blood shirt,  sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


Who else increased Game of Thrones house Lannister unbowed winter is coming and fire blood shirt or House Lannister unbowed winter is coming and fire blood shirt. One of the biggest takeaways from this trailer is Arya’s fear. When is the last time that girl has ever shown fear like that? I’ve never hated a character so much at first then rooted for them so hard as I have for Jaime!! Such a well-written character. I just saw the subtitles heavy breathing and panting before I turned on the audio and I thought, “how do they know I’m doing this? Y’all do realize this is like crack. Right? What am I going to do with my life after this? Why is this over? Woe is me. I know I am not the only one who immediately gets angry when seeing Cercie’s face! She better die horribly! I am not the only one to let out a relieved sigh when I saw Tormund.
Game of Thrones house Lannister unbowed winter is coming and fire blood Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt