Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 4, 2019

I’m not yelling I’m a dental assistant we just talk loud shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


My dad is annoying I’m not yelling I’m a dental assistant we just talk loud shirt or I’m not yelling Official I’m a dental assistant we just talk loud T-shirt. By always forgetting where did he put stuff right before we depart and get panic because of it. The technology questions are for both parents. Last year, my parents went to Walmart and asked a worker, where are your Gameboys? I miss my dad now I watch this!! Maybe I should show this to him just for laughs. He certainly snores loud and I feel like dad jokes are universal and somehow like a prerequisite for fathering lol Most dads are amazing and shoutout to all the amazing dads out there! You are doing great and please don’t let anyone devalue your hard work! How I wish I had a dad to experience this funny moment the things I missed my whole life.
I'm not yelling I'm a dental assistant we just talk loud Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt