Thứ Sáu, 5 tháng 4, 2019

You aren’t very lady-like are you me suck my nut sack mother fucker shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt


No one even comments about the You aren’t very lady-like are you me suck my nut sack mother fucker shirt or Official you aren’t very lady-like are you me suck my nut sack mother fucker T-shirt. Who cares the driver of the car needs his or her ass beat. End of the story. Wow, you guys are shaming the parents on a bike and not the car who hit them. I want to know what happened to the car.driver. Love all you guys passing judgment on these people for how they are forced to travel in their third world country. Places like Thailand, Lao, Vietnam, etc this is normal for a family to be on one bike. It is the way of life. Not everyone can afford a car so they make do with what they have. Quick thinking would have been not to have a toddler on a moped on the freaking motorway. Actually horrific viewing. Wow, you guys are shaming the parents on a bike and not the car who hit them. I want to know what happened to the car driver.
You aren’t very lady-like are you me suck my nut sack mother fucker Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt