Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Best friend Nurse you will always be my person shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


If you really knew me at this moment Nurse Shirts, Nurse Shirt, Nurse Appreciation, Nurse Gifts, Monogram Shirt, Nurse Tshirts, Gift Women, Registered Nurse and grateful by what you shared here on so many levels. It is an honor to know you and I so appreciate who you are, the work you do, and how you inspire me and so many other people.  I will never forget the kindness you extended to me at that conference. I was fairly new to that world and you and Michelle (both Michelle’s) made me feel so welcomed and at ease. You embody the message that you write, and it is a privilege to share your work with my beautiful online community! I was so very blessed to say thank you in person for the profound impact you have had on my life.
Best friend Nurse you will always be my person V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Best friend Nurse you will always be my person shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt