Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Hoosiers or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


At the time of this particular memory, this child was St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Hoosiers or drunk or whatever shirt – not even church childcare. We were new in a new state. I’d left my parents behind in the move. My husband traveled during the week. In the same moment, my child felt my love, tears had dripped down my face as the pastor spoke, and I wondered how badly I was failing. The disparity between her memory and my memory was almost laughable now. But it was also greatly comforting. Suddenly, I felt more optimistic about my current situation, and I want you to feel it too especially right now.
St Patrick's day Kiss me I'm Hoosiers or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Hoosiers or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt