Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Is Donald Trump your president are you a US citizen shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Thank you for stopping to shine encouragement on my Trump is your President American AF – AAF Nation. It really makes a difference. This was perfect, I shared because I know an adult friend who really needed this. We can be our own hero, we don’t have to wait for others to save us. We can hold our own hand and be brave. I’ve always done that in situations where I’ve felt alone and it still works for me. Thanks for inspiring me to teach this to others. Thank you for noticing and saying. And most importantly, for raising good humans. We need them and many more like them. So teaching my kids to have hearts that include others and reach out to the lonely hearts of the world.
Is Donald Trump your president are you a US citizen Sweater

Buy this shirt: Is Donald Trump your president are you a US citizen shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt