Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

UFO get in loser we’re doing butt stuff shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


To say I was pleased to find Mike had Get In Loser We’Re Doing Butt Stuff Aliens Ufo T-Shirt, would be an understatement. I found these passages especially enlightening. But who we really are, what we really think, how we really feel, and what’s really going on in our lives is below the waterline. How we show up more authentically and create an environment around us conducive to this is by lowering the waterline on our iceberg. I swallowed hard in response to this unexpected piece of her story. I was on the verge of tears anyway I could not trust my voice to speak. And then she looked at right at me as if she could see into my soul.
UFO get in loser we're doing butt stuff V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: UFO get in loser we’re doing butt stuff shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt