Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Native smoking weed chiefin shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


I almost didn’t post this all I see is the Chiefin Smoke Weed Bong Shirt – Native American Funny: Clothing. But I took a deep breath, thought only love today, and posted this beautiful moment of blowing out the candles on the wonderful homemade cake my mom made, my husband arranged, and my kids helping with candles. As I recorded my oldest granddaughter’s band concert the other night, her younger sister leaned in to rest her head on my arm, which shook the camera. Instead of being irritated, I caught myself and thought This is perfect, this is how it should be. After my friend and I came to see you speak in Missouri last week, we both went all weekend wearing hats and without makeup.
Native smoking weed chiefin V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Native smoking weed chiefin shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt