Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

Your aunt my aunt rose sunflower shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


You have made so many huge Your Aunt and My Aunt Rose Sunflower Funny T-Shirt For Cool Crazy Aunts! Best Gift For Niece, Niece Gift, Nephew Gift, Aunt Giftshirt. Thank you for showing up thru the hard times. It inspires me (and countless others) to do the same! This is amazingly timely, I just posted about this recently. How I am making an effort to see things in a different light. So whenever anyone asks how my day is I think about what I’ve accomplished that day and most days it’s not what I wished it was. And the answer goes something like this, well there is a ton of laundry to do, the kids are fighting, I feel frazzled etc. But I realized I’m asking myself the wrong questions, using the wrong measuring stick so instead, I’ve decided to ask myself different questions.
Your aunt my aunt rose sunflower V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Your aunt my aunt rose sunflower shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt