Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Kansan or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is one of those stories that will stay with me for a St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Kansan or drunk or whatever shirt, and probably weep every single time, just as I did the first time. As Marianne does for you, so you do for others. I still remember the bit in Only Love Today about talking to yourself as your best friend would, which came to me when I needed it most. I’m sure he will treasure that book and reading this post, and I hope he feels blessed that he was able to provide help and hope to so many through you. Whether we are burdened with substance abuse, have other crosses to bear, or nothing even remotely that heavy, we all forget about the hope and the good times sometimes.
St Patrick's day Kiss me I'm Kansan or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Kansan or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt