Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Wisconsinite or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


That is what she would say. I’d cry with tearful St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Wisconsinite or drunk or whatever shirt. She’s right. I see the proof! Today I encourage you to look for the actionable proof in your life. Holding only what matters, being light and presence that shines for this world, and loving with such devotion. You are doing it. And you inspire others to do the same. You are truly a light in this world. In your home and in your neighborhood. In our whole big world. Your words of truth and authenticity reminded me of an encouraging and affirming truth a friend told me three years ago. Your life insights are such a valuable resource for my mental stability and overall mental health.
St Patrick's day Kiss me I'm Wisconsinite or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Wisconsinite or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt