Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s day kiss me I’m a March girl or Irish or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


If you really, really knew me, St Patrick’s day kiss me I’m a March girl or Irish or drunk or whatever shirt I caused but when they wrap their arms around my neck and say, I forgive you, Mom, I can’t quite allow myself to accept or embrace their forgiveness. I must keep punishing myself. And when my readers write to me and say, I’ve made a lot of mistakes. Is it too late for me? I tell them, Today matters more than yesterday who you are becoming matters more than who you once were. That is what I tell my readers. That is what I believe with all my heart. As I set down the microphone, I felt a tear slide down my face. I’d never said those things to myself, much less an entire room full of people, but I did not feel embarrassed or ashamed.
St Patrick's day kiss me I'm a March girl or Irish or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day kiss me I’m a March girl or Irish or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt