Thứ Sáu, 8 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Minnesotan or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


This is so beautiful. I am doing much these days outside of St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Minnesotan or drunk or whatever shirt, I am seeing my perception shift from I can’t do that so I am capable of doing it and I am given the gift of doing this. Thank you for the reminder that the moments of doubt can be dispelled with breath and pause, and remembering that I have what it takes inside of me – I just have to let go and trust. As tears sprang to my eyes, your words came into my head and instead of pushing the tears away, I stopped and breathed and gave myself the grace to feel the fear. I continued to be still when every impulse I had said to move.
St Patrick's day Kiss me I'm Minnesotan or drunk or whatever V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s day Kiss me I’m Minnesotan or drunk or whatever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt