Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 3, 2019

St Patrick’s I’m his nurse shamrock shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


Sassiness in my people makes me want to get St Patrick’s I’m his nurse Shamrock Boobs / Funny St Patricks Day Shirt. Pain in my people makes me want to rescue. Silence in my people makes me want to withdraw. Suddenly, everything we thought we knew feels shaky and uncertain. In my family’s life, instability set in last spring and continues to stretch into our current days. The unexpected loss of a parent and grandfather, teenage hormonal changes, friendship challenges, and academic adjustments have all contributed to an unstable environment and emotional challenges. When my family is in distress, this calls me to be steady to respond consistently and calmly with love, understanding, and compassion – regardless of what is coming at me.
St Patrick's I'm his nurse shamrock Hoodie

Buy this shirt: St Patrick’s I’m his nurse shamrock shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt