Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Bike I’ve got this cycling crash shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

I have always thought that it was my fault. That’s a shame right there, sitting quietly in Bike I’ve got this cycling crash shirt that the pain that was inflicted on me was my fault, my choice, and as a result of that my choices have been colored by that belief and that hurt. Now recognising it, I can start to heal. Off to therapy! So much love, keep speaking truth, it is making a difference. You are so worthy. All of your dots and the dots of everyone reading this post, commenting or just reflecting privately are all creating a beautiful picture of strength and hope and love that we can show to inspire our daughters and use to teach our sons.
Bike I've got this cycling crash Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bike I’ve got this cycling crash shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt