Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Geordi La Forge reading Rambo shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Let me be love. Not the shiny, perfectly worded, Geordi La Forge reading Rambo shirt that comes and goes with special occasions or when it’s convenient. Thought of you immediately when having conversations at a gathering yesterday as the topic was Loving others well. This specifically was highlighted, love like it’s my job. Told all the ladies about Only Love Today and your page. It was so fulfilling to see others sharing what we all desire. Wish you could have been there. Love you. While my daughter was having her guitar lesson yesterday afternoon, I decided to walk in a nearby neighborhood. I’d barely gotten started when a woman in an expensive car pulled up. She rolled down her window and said, can you help me?
Geordi La Forge reading Rambo Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Geordi La Forge reading Rambo shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt