Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Snoopy and Woodstock not everyone will understand your journey shirt, hoodie, sweater 

I know someone going through a hard time. Snoopy and Woodstock not everyone will understand your journey shirt, I remind myself. And my love expands like an umbrella in a downpour. I didn’t know this compassionate response would come back to me, but yesterday it did. In one of my darkest hours, my husband reached out to me. He did not know what happened to me during college and he learned, just like everyone else, in yesterday’s post. I would have understood if he wished I’d told him before writing it to the world, but he did not make my pain about him. Oh my goodness needed this tonight. I wasn’t perfect but I knew he felt the love and he sighed his little sobs away, grabbed me for a kiss and said you can go now mum before he went to sleep.
Snoopy and Woodstock not everyone will understand your journey Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt