Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Official Thank you Andy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Is there an offering too silly, too meaningless, too unoriginal? Official Thank you Andy shirt to an overwhelmed heart. When it comes to a soul in pain. I know someone who would take a quiet assurance if that is all you had to give. When it comes to easing the pain of a burdened heart, the possibilities are endless. All you have to do is do. I know someone who would take a warm smile if that is all you had to give. When my friend said her sister’s cancer had come back with a vengeance, I wanted to do something, but I had no idea what to do. I had these books sent to my friend and her response spoke volumes and inspired me to write the passage above.
Official Thank you Andy Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Official Thank you Andy shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt