Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Hedgehog Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee

I wished I had these words before my daughter got in the car after a Hedgehog Christmas tree shirt, sweater. She was quiet, wouldn’t talk on our short ride home. Oh, I wish I hadn’t taken a break from Facebook this past week and missed all these poignant posts! Thankful I can read them anytime and be reminded to keep sharing and trying right along with my family. And needed that last reminder for me the most, As long as you’re breathing, it’s not too late. My daughter is really struggling with her self-confidence right now. I needed this and can’t wait to share with her today after school. Thank you!
Hedgehog Christmas tree Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hedgehog Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt