Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

I’m that crazy girl who loves Horror movies a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

I have just started reading your book. I’m that crazy girl who loves Horror movies a lot shirt and vulnerability. I find comfort that I am not alone in some of life’s moments! Bless you! Gosh, I wish I knew if they were available in South Africa. I know that several of them have gone international. You may just have to go to your favorite retailer and ask. I am sorry I can’t be of more help. I’ve been reading about your journey for a while now and you’ve come such a long way! You show such vulnerability yet so much strength! I started reading only love today to my kids every night. It’s our bonding time.
I'm that crazy girl who loves Horror movies a lot Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m that crazy girl who loves Horror movies a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt