Thứ Bảy, 24 tháng 11, 2018

Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt, hoodie, sweater

Older moms always told me Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt. They were right. And when my oldest comes home from college on Thanksgiving break, I want to say yes to her in a way that I didn’t in the past. I want to clear my schedule so we can go on that hike, or watch that show, or share those lattes at the local coffee shop. When I do, I want to look back and remember the many times I said yes, and the opportunities I snatched up because I knew all too well just how fleeting they were. This wide age gap has given her a powerful perspective – and a second chance.
Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Stan Lee in Spider-Man Thanos Infinity Gauntlet shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt