Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

My baggage continually diverted me from my Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse shirt. It took my focus off the big picture. It was known to put me in a slump that was hard to come out of. Who do you want to forgive? Write the name of that person on the paper provided. I didn’t even have to think about it. I wrote, Myself. And I cried hopeful tears. It was time. It was time to leave the baggage so I could finally live. My list of infractions was heavy. I was carrying decades worth of mistakes. But I’d carried a grudge against myself for too long. If I wanted to be free to live and love others, I needed to release myself from judgment. I needed to open my arms to myself. This is what I posted on my mirror and recited daily until it became a belief.
Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Boston Red Sox Mickey Mouse shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt