Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

This is what being a human being is all about. I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt in ways she couldn’t even imagine was possible. My hope is that you planted a seed for the woman who felt the need to report her to the police. May your heart and kindness shone a light that will help her shift her ways! I love love love that you give concrete examples because that’s how I learn best. Thank you so much for sharing this, for helping the woman on the bench, and for being the person you are. On point Rachel, as always. I always wish I had more to offer other than just my heart and ears.
I work to support my wife's Disney addiction Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I work to support my wife’s Disney addiction shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt