Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

She is my nurse bestie shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

What I know is – If someone who reminded me of She is my nurse bestie shirt be sitting on that park bench, no one is really immune; We are all one string of bad luck away from our own hard place. My job is not to make it colder and harder. Don’t try to stop her tears if she cries or try to distract her from her sadness. Just let her feel what she feels. Not to mention those who lost their lives in such a tragic way. I’ve donated to pet rescue dogs that are mobilizing to save the animals left behind. My job is not to report, judge, or exclude when someone is already down and out. The winter months in WI are frigid and bitter.
She is my nurse bestie Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: She is my nurse bestie shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt