Chủ Nhật, 25 tháng 11, 2018

Best friends Pooh and Eeyore shirt, hoodie, sweater

Angie inspired me to scour a local magazine for a Best friends Pooh and Eeyore shirt. Should we go to a blueberry patch? It’s no big deal, I couldn’t let you get soaked in the rain. He smiles and I can tell you my heart jumped ten feet into the air. His smile just knocks the air out of my lungs and when it’s directed at me!  And I do apologize, I know my mom and she favors her boyfriend more than her own kids. She’d do anything to make him happy. My mom leaves the room. Am still sniffing before I feel Eric’s clammy hand on the side of my face. You’re growing up to be a pretty young woman. But no man will ever marry you with that stubborn attitude, its a pity.
Best friends Pooh and Eeyore Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Best friends Pooh and Eeyore shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt