Thứ Hai, 26 tháng 11, 2018

Freddie Mercury Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee

My husband suffers from depression and it really is Freddie Mercury Christmas tree shirt, sweater. Why is he ruining my day by being so grumpy? But I have also suffered from it and I remember that it isn’t about me. Thanks for once again so gracefully putting into words what I could not. And that’s the beauty of a cup, it is there to be filled, emptied and refilled, enjoyed every time it fulfills its purpose and cared for until it’s needed again. What fills you up? Walks in the park? I have really gotten away from self-care and doing anything solely for myself with no pressure. I love art, nature, photography and one on one talks with friends.
Freddie Mercury Christmas tree Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt