Thứ Tư, 28 tháng 11, 2018

Snake no nook snek shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt

Beautiful perspective, as always. I am so happy Snake no nook snek shirt this burden of shame. You are a beacon to your girls about how to live authentically as a woman with a family and a fulfilling work life too! My new job will require me to travel a few times a year. On my first trip a couple months ago, my 9-year-old daughter slipped a book of stories into my suitcase, and we read those together through FaceTime each night I was away. She sees me tired, but happy in this new job and at home with her, my husband, and son, and I hope I am half the beacon to her that you are to your girls and indeed to all of us.
Snake no nook snek Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Snake no nook snek shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt