Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2018

Christmas Party planning committee shirt

My mornings come at a slightly different time than most I suppose. Still, it is Christmas Party planning committee shirt, sweater. I feel good about it when I manage to get the shop open by the crack of noon. In order to do that I must have coffee. I make serious coffee so strong it wakes up the neighbors. I have come to realize that sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation, and a yawn is a silent scream for coffee. Caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin. Sometimes, albeit not very often, believe it or not, I forget for a minute to make my coffee. A morning without coffee is like sleep. Early mornings are long gone since my semi-retirement.
Christmas Party planning committee Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt