Thứ Sáu, 2 tháng 11, 2018

Flamingo if I’m drunk it’s my friend’s fault shirt

My goal was to fully immerse myself in the outdoors, with the freedom to Flamingo if I’m drunk it’s my friend’s fault shirt. I chose to do it alone so I could really focus on my photography and film – something I never really dove fully into because of my fear of living through the lens. With balance, I found ways to live in the moment and then, capture. The best thing about it is I get to explore, move around, and escape the desk life. I said no matter what situation I was in, whether in a relationship, on a budget, or had others that wanted to join, I would still commit in doing this alone so that I could really focus on this unfolding passion with that extra element of challenge.
Flamingo if I'm drunk it's my friend's fault Longsleeve Tee

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt