Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 11, 2018

Merry Christmas Grinch driving jeep shirt

This whole post stroke has been a hell of a ride. Merry Christmas Grinch driving jeep shirt, sweater until you try doing things. First, my sense of smell and taste are back to normal but, my reflexes and reaction times are very dull. I’m thrown off balance very easily and I have to think hard at times to just walk. It’s like, ok, left foot, right foot, etc. It’s getting better but it is all so strange to have to think to do normal tasks that you’ve done all your life. I noticed the problem with today’s world is its full of A-holes but what’s funny is everyone I meet like that if you look carefully there really just insecure and think with there emotions rather then there intellect. It’s also why there. Very sad situation.
Merry Christmas Grinch driving jeep Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt