Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 11, 2018

Mr Bean Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie

My husband wrote a letter to Mr Bean Christmas tree shirt, sweater before he was suddenly taken from us by a heart attack. Those words are now framed in her room as a reminder to her of his love. Saying and writing words of affirmation are so important. I always wrote on the cards for him but am now wishing I didn’t because I’d love to see and copy something handwritten for my other daughter. I’m sorry I didn’t make it to your gathering tonight. I have no other except for I overbooked myself for today & I was tired. I hope all went well. My kids were surprised to see them in their lunch box.
Mr Bean Christmas tree Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Mr Bean Christmas tree shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt