Thứ Bảy, 3 tháng 11, 2018

Under Armour hockey mom shirt

Part 1 of our Mother’s Day video series honoring Under Armour hockey mom shirt everywhere. From not wanting to be a hockey mom to developing close friendships and becoming part of the loyal and supportive hockey community. Hear how these moms wouldn’t trade a thing. Today was a great day! I never thought I’d be a hockey mom never mind a goalie mom! But I can tell you, it is the best thing to ever be a part of. These kids played their hearts out and deserved this win! Hope you don’t mind but I’m so incredibly proud of Luca and I had to share it with you. He was named team captain today. He was told it’s because he shows passion and works hard. He is so incredibly grateful for the honor and told me today.
Under Armour hockey mom Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt