Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 11, 2018

Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt, hoodie, sweater

Thank you and your amazing mom for seeing that as a Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt. You took my breath away with your writing. Sharing this with my family and as many others as I can! You are a world changer and thank you for living so bravely. Love this post! Love all you do! and love the positive energy you spread. I like order, I like calm, I like to know what’s ahead of me. But I also realize that is not life, especially not with two young children. So I try really hard to let go of perfection. Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher. Thank you for being so kind to the lonely and the vulnerable and really truly caring when you ask I hope you enjoy your media break.
Sorry I'm late my cat was sitting on me Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt