Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 11, 2018

Crazy turtle lady heart shirt, hoodie, sweater

We’ll look forward to your return. Peace & blessings to Crazy turtle lady heart shirt. This spoke to my heart, that is constantly seeking perfection. Thank you, friend, for again having the words I needed to hear. The holidays always make me so anxious and my perfectionist side takes over. I’m trying so hard to make the holidays simple this year. I needed this. Enjoy your break! My heart literally hurt reading this today. I’ve slipped back in the pattern of accomplishing versus living. Thanks for the reminder of what’s important. He said thank you and I continued along my way to return to my workplace. Imagine if we all could connect with just one person. The ripple effect of that alone.
Crazy turtle lady heart Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Crazy turtle lady heart shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt