Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 11, 2018

To serve knew what I was doing and I’d do it again Navy Veteran shirt, hoodie, sweater

It will because I wanted to serve volunteered to serve knew what I was doing and I’d do it again Navy Veteran shirt, and walk beside my children, not ahead of them. If I live to be 100, it will not be because I earned prestigious degrees that lined my walls. It will be because I pursued the passions of my heart and decorated my soul. To be someone’s safe haven is a vital role. Growing up, my dad was my safe haven. I knew he expected a lot of me, just like my mom did, but he chose to spend more time focusing on what I did well, not where I fell short. When my daughters were born, I knew I wanted to be that person for my children.
To serve knew what I was doing and I'd do it again Navy Veteran Hoodie

Buy this shirt: To serve knew what I was doing and I’d do it again Navy Veteran shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt