Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 11, 2018

Rip Stan Lee 1922 – 2018 with all Marvel Hero shirt, hoodie, sweater

What would happen if I stop trying to change the Rip Stan Lee 1922 – 2018 with all Marvel Hero shirt in myself and in my loved ones? What would happen if I choose to look a little deeper, take a new angle, or just wait and see? Perhaps if we were to look into each other’s eyes and say, I see you. I love you. Just be as you are, there would be more peace in our hearts and more peace in the world. Today, instead of trying to control, fix, or improve, I will cultivate peace within me and around me and see what unfolds. Thanks for kind words. I feel invisible on social media! I feel invisible in real life! I validate my worth on Facebook. I have had it and want to delete my account. The family doesn’t like or acknowledge me.
Rip Stan Lee 1922 - 2018 with all Marvel Hero Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Rip Stan Lee 1922 – 2018 with all Marvel Hero shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt