Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 11, 2018

Screw it let’s be winey moms shirt

To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in Screw it let’s be winey moms shirt. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. We hope all of the beautiful moms out there have had a wonderful day! She’s the girl that’s perfect for me. She’s meant for me. Her hands fit perfectly with mine. She’s mine and mine alone.’ Words that I always repeat on my mind way back then. Not until her father died. Her father died due to heart failure. She was so devastated. She wouldn’t stop crying until she falls asleep. I want to comfort her. I want her to know that I am here for her. Too bad, sadness ate her heart and covered my chamber there. 4 consecutive months but still she hasn’t moved on.
Screw it let's be winey moms Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt