Thứ Năm, 1 tháng 11, 2018

Yes I am the crazy cat lady shirt

Go like my cute little cousins Halloween costume! Yes I am the crazy cat lady shirt on her picture to have your vote count towards the contest. It ends tonight. Howard and I went to the Sand Springs pound to get a cat because we had to help Grey over the Rainbow Bridge on Thursday. Will, we will be welcoming these three beauties into or household in about three weeks after they have been spayed and shots and chipped.  Amelia says her dream is to have 1000 chickens. My only thought is we could all dress up like crazy chicken people in farm clothes with stuffed chickens pinned all over us. Similar to the crazy cat lady photo below. Not sure how the crazy cat lady in me missed national cat day!
Yes I am the crazy cat lady Hoodie

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt