Thứ Sáu, 18 tháng 1, 2019

Pizza is my Valentine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt


My friends, I encourage you to sit at the table with Pizza is my Valentine shirt be in the same room with again. It just might be your chance to acknowledge that despite coming from vastly different places, you want to proceed in a similar, hopeful direction. And for one fleeting moment, there will be ample light on the table on which you meet, regardless of the noise and darkness outside. Start with one person, one conversation. I am truly sorry for the pain and hatred you & your husband have experienced. Beating myself up over past mistakes only deprives me of knowing her today. And today it is my mission to know her more.
Pizza is my Valentine Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pizza is my Valentine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Classic T-shirt